Adding an educational resource to #GoOpenNC
In addition to using the publishing tools on #GoOpenNC, you can also submit existing resources to the site. When you find an education resource that is available on the web, and would like to share it with others, you can submit the resource to #GoOpenNC for review and approval.
- Login to #GoOpenNC.
- Click the Add OER button in the header, then select Add Link.
Step 1: Enter the url for your resource and select Continue.
Step 2: Review and edit the suggested metadata (fields marked with an asterisk* are mandatory).
Step 3: Preview and Submit.
- Review the preview of your resource to ensure it is accurately described.
- You can replace the auto-generated cover image if you choose.
- Select Go Back to make changes to your description
- -Or- select Submit for review to finalize the submit process.
Once your resource has been submitted, it will appear on your My Items page with the status: Pending.
Your resource is sent to the #GoOpenNC Librarians to be reviewed and approved before it is added to the site. Our team will confirm that the copyright is accurate and will contact you if they have any questions.
You will receive an email indicating that your submission is awaiting review. Once reviewed and approved, you will receive an additional email (usually within one week) indicating the resource you submitted has been approved.
See also: Basic usage rights